Thursday 17 October 2013

TODAY.

Today I had the day off work.
Today I got to say in pjs til past lunchtime.
Today I was able to take time to make plans, to tick jobs off my to-do list, to enjoy little things.

Bagel + coffee.Writing letters.
Watching autumn through the window.
Disposables from Italy.
You've Got Mail.

So it's been a whole week since my last blogpost and I don't really have anything to write about. I was worrying about this a little and feeling the pressure to write something great but then I remembered that I set out to use this space as something fun and creative and I wanted to challenge myself. The blogs I enjoy the most are just real and normal and honest insights into others lives. This was my life today and it felt pretty great.

I haven't had my camera with me (it's packed away somewhere..) so these are some quick photos I snapped on my phone from this morning. 

Have a wonderful Thursday!
x

6 comments:

  1. You are the CUTEST. Amen to blogging feelings... you've totally got it right. Yay for Italy disposables. Did they come out well? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You babe. Thanks so much for the encouragement! They came out pretty well actually, I love that you forget exactly what you photographed. It's like a little surprise once they're developed xx

      Delete
  2. Love this little look in to your day :) I have a whole lot of love for old school Meg Ryan since watching When Harry Met Sally the other day. Your Italy photos look great..well done you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, looking forward to spending some days like this together soon! Watching this made me so nostalgic for When Harry Met Sally and Sleepless, can't beat the old school. I'll show you the disposables soon xxx

      Delete
  3. Glad to read that you had a good day off ;) Ooh, those disposable pictures of Italy look lovely! And "You've Got Mail" is an awesome film :)

    I started a new blog, India. Hope you'll check it out at ajoyouslady.blogspot.co.uk.

    Much Love, Mary Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! I'll have a look, hope you enjoy blogging xx

      Delete