Thursday 10 October 2013

THANKFUL THURSDAY.

I've decided to start a regular post as a way of remembering the ways in which I am thankful. This is partly inspired by some friends of mine and by similar posts on other blogs. Lauren, I promise I'm not copying your posts - we obviously think too similarly, ha! 

It's easy to focus on the things haven't gone to plan and forget about all the good things that are happening to me everyday. This has been especially true these past few weeks but I hope that by making myself stop to acknowledging and appreciate things to be thankful for, I will be quicker to appreciate, more grateful and slower to complain. 

I don't intend this to be a fancy or exciting list but more of an exercise to help me to actively consider each week how blessed I am and something to look back on if I forget.


one the most welcoming and generous friends 
two my job
three fresh air
four slippers
five mobile phones, laptops, letters - so many ways to keep in touch
six freedom
seven books and having time to read them
eight new tv series starting again
nine unending grace and forgiveness

I hope you feel encouraged to appreciate the little (and big) things going on with you right now
x

No comments:

Post a Comment