Friday 25 October 2013

APPLE CINNAMON CAKE.

  1. Earlier this week I got up early to do some baking. We had some apples that needed using up and this recipe is something that I've never made before. I've eaten a similar cake made by a friend and it was delicious so I decided to give this a go. 

    It was pretty straightforward to make but ended up taking waaaayyy longer to bake than specified because I made a loaf rather than the round cake recommended. None the less it tasted good and was worth the wait. Such a nice alternative to crumble or pie when there are apples involved.

Recipe from BBC Food can be found here.

Have a lovely weekend! 
x

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, I think we have made this exact one too and it is taaasty! We made pumpkin pie tonight and it has taken FOREVER. Hopefully it will taste good :) love you xo

    ReplyDelete