Monday 28 October 2013

A QUICK TRIP TO LONDON.

We popped down to London last week to see my younger sister perform in a contemporary dance piece. I'm so happy I finally made it to one of her shows, she is incredible and I was so proud! We managed to fit a lot into the 24 hours we were there for. I had already decided to make a film of the trip but most things we ended up doing, I wasn't able to film. This resulted in the following...a lot of shots of travelling and walking around London!

Music by Mateo Messina "Up the Spout"
I loved creating something fun from the day-to-day and pushing myself to be braver in getting my camera out in public.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work :) It's a sweet video. Love the shot of the rain on the window xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Cheeky bit of filming at Julian's ; ) xx

      Delete