Wednesday 18 February 2015

THE STAVES.

This past we week we paid a visit to City Varieties to see The Staves on their new tour. The venue is just beautiful and I'd been looking forward to going inside again.  This was the first time I'd seen the Staves live and in the words on my brother in law, they have the voices of angels, ha. It's true though, they sounded even better live and those harmonies are something else. Check out the little video below. 

We happened to book tickets for the same night as my parents, not sure if it makes me old or my parents cool but the evening was rounded up by late night coffee and a much too brief catch up.

Looking forward to listening to the new album a bit more!
Xx

4 comments:

  1. Great use of black and white x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They just seemed a bit better and more simple x

      Delete
  2. Whatttt? You saw The Staves?!? AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love them! We'll have to go together next time x

      Delete