Thursday 5 February 2015

FEBRUARY'S FLOWERS.

Hello!

It's February already and I feel as if I've been neglectful with pretty irregular posts. My life has consisted of a lot of organising and getting stuff done recently which I actually kind of love. Getting jobs crossed off my to do list has felt great. This month is shaping up to be a good one so I'm planning to take my camera along with me so keep checking back for more posts (hopefully).

These beautiful tulips I found in my local market for next to nothing. It is definitely my favourite place to buy flowers as there is always a lot of choice and it never costs a lot. I always tend to split flowers between my bedroom and living room to make the most of seeing them.

Hope you're having a lovely week so far
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment