Thursday 27 March 2014

THANKFUL THURSDAY/ MARCH.

I have been posting Thankful Thursday for 6months now! I thought about stopping but it feels really important to be actively thankful and to keep reminding myself of good things from the past month. 

one. Lighter mornings, making getting up for work a lot easier
two. Learning, mistakes and forgiveness
three. Celebrations big and small
four. Reading
five. Eating out, yum!
six. A holiday that's just around the corner...
seven. Honesty
eight. Enjoying my job
nine. Laughter

PS. As it's Mother's Day on Sunday, my best friends Lucy and Nate asked me to guest post over on their blog a few days ago. Just a little bit about my incredible Mum and what she has taught me if you fancy checking it out! I'll be sharing more on Sunday.

Happy Thursday!
xx

2 comments:

  1. 6 months?! wha...? definitely keep going - I love reading your high points each month :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's crazy! Glad you're still enjoying it x

    ReplyDelete