Sunday 4 October 2015

ZACH & FRANKI.

More and more recently I've been enjoying making little videos. As I'm sure I've mentioned before it is something that I like to do, mainly selfishly, so that I can look back on a day and relive all the moments I remember or may not have remembered. Something we have been doing for years as a family is watching back old home videos and reminiscing on hilarious moments that probably would have been forgotten without a camera being around. Not only do I love watching back the few short films I've made over the past few years but I really love the process of putting them together. It is by no way something that I consider myself skilled out and the clips are often far from perfect technically but I appreciate the challenge and the chance to improve with each one and as imperfect as they may be, they are still memories worth keeping.

Last month my big brother got married! It was such a fun day, I loved it a lot. Naturally, I couldn't resist capturing a little bit of it so here are about 5 minutes of Mr &Mrs Roberts wedding day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment