Thursday 26 June 2014

THANKFUL THURSDAY/ JUNE.

How is it the end of another month already? A bit of a rambley one this month so I apologise in advance...

one. The SUN! It made a proper appearance this month and I have been so thankful to have a few days of summer and a break from work.
two. 
The ballet. I managed to squeeze in a trip to see Northern Ballet's mixed programme last week. It was so great and inspired me more to take it up again....
three. ...it also made me equally grateful for parents who valued taking me to see dance, theatre and musicals from a young age.
four. Church. I don't say enough how grateful I am to be part of a group of people who truly love Jesus and try to live out what the Bible says.
five. 
Music, in particular a few 8tacks playlists from my little sister, she has excellent taste and it saves me having to do it! 
six. 
Facetime. 
seven. Wild flowers. They are surprisingly everywhere which makes me so happy, especially living in a city.
eight. Getting back into the kitchen.
nine. A God that is constant in all my inconsistency.


...and here is a bonus picture from earlier this month. No reason to share this but I think it's pretty.
Hope you've had a wonderful June
xx

2 comments: