Tuesday 3 June 2014

FAMILY TIME.

Last weekend I managed to pop back to my parent's house and spend a bit of time with some of my favourite people. I feel very blessed to have the family I do, they are incredible and I definitely go on about them too much! The few days I was there were filled with a lot of familiar weekend activities but mainly just talking, laughing and cuddles. 
Perfect.
x
MY RAINING TRAIN JOURNEY.
BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS FROM MY GRANNY TO MY MUM, SO SUMMERY!
DELICIOUS CAKES BAKED BY MY BABY SISTER.
PLAYING WITH ASHA'S INCREDIBLE HAIR.
A JOINT EFFORT AS ALWAYS, SATURDAY CROSSWORD.

2 comments:

  1. These are great..I love the focus you've used on the first and last photos :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! Trying to take some with a different perspective xx

    ReplyDelete