Thursday 12 December 2013

THANKFUL THURSDAY/ DECEMBER.

one my bed. I've been working nights this week and it is the BEST getting to snuggle up after a long shift
two making it to the cinema more regularly, I love it!
three Christmas lights, cooking, traditions, songs, buying gifts. Getting into the full swing of things well and truly 
four a week off work last week meaning  friends could visit that I haven't seen in a too long 
five a new coat with the warmest hood I've been wearing even when it's not raining or snowing
six finally getting the last pieces of furniture for the house, yes to no boxes on the floor
seven this advent series and the encouragement of a friend following it alongside me
eight living close enough for impromptue visits from friends
nine a housemate who walks half and hour with me each way to buy a real Christmas tree and hangs out my washing!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like life is pretty good! :) can't wait to see you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you're back in the country! Can't wait to see you soon x

    ReplyDelete