Friday 6 December 2013

LIFE THIS NOVEMBER.

The months seems to be flying, how is this year practically done? I have plans written into my diary all the way past Christmas which feels partly like everything has already happened! 
I wanted to try and take a photo everyday in November but that very quickly failed. Instead I tried to capture little things that have happened over the last month to share with you. These are not very exciting things but have just made up life recently.
Enjoy!
SIMPLE SHADES OF WHITE.
THE DAY SO MUCH POST ARRIVED, A LOT OF LOVE COMING THROUGH MY DOOR.
AUTUMN SKY.
AUTUMN LIGHT.
AN INVITATION I COULDN'T REFUSE.
SETTING UP HOUSE.
 MY ONLY GLIMPSE OF FIREWORKS THIS YEAR.
NEARLY TOO PRETTY TO DRINK.
A NEW VIEW.
BAKING AGAIN.
HOMEMADE.
ANOTHER COFFEE. ANOTHER CROISSANT.
LONDON STREETS.
SO MANY DRESSES.
GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE...AGAIN. SISTER SISTER.
GOOD MORNING LEEDS.
POPCORN EXPERIEMENTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment