Saturday 30 January 2016

CINNAMON ROLLS WITH CARDAMOM AND WALNUTS.

I love cinnamon rolls. 
I remember spending HOURS making them a few years ago and they were delicious but it's hard to wait for them to rise..twice! A friend of mine put me onto a quick recipe that I use when I'm feeling impatient but the rolls to produces are not quite as bready and substantial as the real deal. While flicking through my cook books the other week I come across this recipe for cinnamon rolls with a bit of a difference. Despite having slightly not enough cinnamon I figured the cardamon would compensate and it meant I could use up the last of the Christmas nuts! Although there was still waiting involved, I managed to occupy myself and the result was delicious. Especially for breakfast with a friend later in the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment