Thursday 20 August 2015

MR & MRS LEWIS.

Last weekend two of my lovely friends got married! They asked me to make a little video of the day which I was honoured (and nervous) to do. I've made a couple of little films here and there just for fun and for me to be able to look back on a few fun days or weeks I've had. This felt like a big deal seeing as it wasn't just for me but for one of the biggest days ever for these two and I knew there would be more people watching it then usual but...it was actually great! After I got over this, I enjoyed myself especially seeing as I got to play professional with my super talented best friend who was actually photographing the wedding. I loved looking back over all of the footage when editing this together and being able to see all the moments that may have been forgotten. 

Matt and Hannah, thanks for letting me be a part of this day. It really was as fun as it looked and I could have made this video a whole lot longer! Praying for the best start to your marriage and I'm so excited that you're staying so close by.
xx

Music - Avalanche City/Love, Love, Love chosen by the bride and groom.

No comments:

Post a Comment