Friday 24 July 2015

KNARESBOROUGH.

Hello there!
I wanted to squeeze in a post before a head to Portugal for a few days(!) so I am back with a few photos of my trip to Knaresborough this week. I spent the afternoon in honour of my friend Faye's birthday visiting Old Mother Shipton's Cave and much too briefly checking out the town. I was slightly underwhelmed with the cave itself but I will most definitely be back to explore Knaresborough some more soon.
xx
THE PETRIFYING WELL, THIS WAS MORE IMPRESSIVE THAN THE ACTUAL CAVE IN MY OPINION.
FLASHBACK TO "BIG", LOVE THAT FILM.
SO PRETTY.
THESE ARCHES!
 THE VIEW FROM THE BRIDGE.
TWO OF MY FAVOURITES, WHAT A PAIR.

1 comment:

  1. Let's go please! Looks lovely xx
    (p.s. there are so many Zoltars out here..I saw 3 in one hotel!)

    ReplyDelete