Friday 5 June 2015

HARRY POTTER AT KIRKSTALL ABBEY.

Here's a post for your weekend..

Almost a year ago I went to my first outdoor cinema screening, blogged about here, and last month I headed to my second! This time it was the final Harry Potter film which for some unknown reason I realised I hadn't seen since it came out. Shocking. I have unashamedly been a big fan of Harry Potter for most of my life so I knew that this would be a lot of fun, especially with my youngest siblings to accompany me.

 JUST YOUR AVERAGE PHOTO OF CALEB AND A HOUSE ELF.
 POTIONS CLASS.
SET IN THE BEAUTIFUL, AND APPROPRIATE, KIRKSTALL ABBEY.
DUELLING VOLDEMORT.
 FIRE BREATHERS!
ALL SET TO GO!
I had the best time!
Not pictured - the owl flying extremely low over the crowds which unnerved a lot, hot chocolates and blankets (it was pretty freezing) and the camping chairs we unnecessarily brought and then stored under our seats. Ooops.

Have a lovely weekend.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment