Thursday 2 April 2015

MY LEEDS/ OAKWELL HALL.

I have been wanting to get outside into the fresh air for way too long but the persistent cold and intermittent rain we have been having as not been my friend. This week however, I got my wish and made it out to Oakwell Hall which is actually only about 20mins drive and I can't believe I hadn't been before! Accompanied by two dogs, a baby and my lovely friend Anne-Marie we braved a walk through the woods and despite questionable looking skies we were not rained on and even experienced some sunshine. 

Spring is most definitely on the way.
Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!
x
COME ON LEAVES, I'M WAITING FOR YOU...
PART OF WHAT USED TO BE A RAILWAY BUT NOW CARRIES WATER.
SUNSHINE, BLOSSOM AND GREEN LEAVES!!
OAKWELL HALL.
BUDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment