Saturday 20 December 2014

MY LEEDS/ HOLBECK.

Last week I went out into the winter sunshine to capture a few of the beautiful buildings I get to see every day. There are plenty more, a lot of them not so pretty but this is the place I have called home for over a year now. I moved into the area to join with some wonderful people to invest in those living here and share Jesus with them. It has taken a while to learn to love it and felt scary at times because this is where my plans end. Up until qualifying, I always had a next step of my plan but this is it for now and I don't know what is next... I have learnt so much this year about trusting God and what it means to live for him in the every day. I'm so thankful for all God is teaching me, the community around me and for finding a lot of beauty in this place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment