Tuesday 13 May 2014

MY LEEDS/ MIDDLETON PARK.

At the beginning of May I headed out to Middleton Park to enjoy the sunshine and a Saturday off. I hadn't been before but it was great! So much bigger than I expected with loads going on. I love that despite living in a city, there are so many green spaces to escape to and explore. In the few hours we were there we walked through the woods, made it to the railway (running since 1758!) and sat in the sunshine. Next time I'm looking forward to finding the rose gardens which will hopefully be in full bloom.
xx 

THE VIEW WHILE EATING ICE-CREAM IN THE SUNSHINE
THE WOODS WERE COVERED IN HUNDREDS OF BLUEBELLS 
THE OLD RAILWAY HIDDEN WITHN THE PARK HAS ONE TRAIN THAT RUNS TWICE AN HOUR, GIVING US TIME TO TAKE A FEW PHOTOS ON THE TRACKS.
WATCHING FOR THE TRAIN..
IT ARRIVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment