Saturday 7 September 2013

UPDATE.

Hey there,

Apologies in advanced for the silence recently and the hurriedness of this post, I am currently enjoying my long anticipated break and visiting friends in London. 

Quick update, yesterday I finally made it to Watford to the Harry Potter Studio Tour. Disclaimer: I am a huge fan. Let me just say it was so much fun! I went along with one of my dearest friends Jeni and we loved it. I was very very excited for the whole of the tour and within the first 10 minutes I embarrassed myself enough to make Jeni cry with laughter. 

We saw so many incredible sets, costumes and props, got to fly broomsticks, try butterbeer (which we did not love unfortunately) and basically appreciate how much went into making the films. If you get the chance I highly recommend taking the trip.

Anyway, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and took a lot of photos which I will share soon.

India

No comments:

Post a Comment