Monday 12 August 2013

THE FINAL PIE.

I did it. Twelve pies. Twelve months. A whole lot of pastry.Yes it has sometimes been difficult to squeeze in time to bake especially when chilling pastry, blind baking and other essential "pie-stages" take their time BUT I have really enjoyed giving myself a little project and trying something different. It has been fun. Cooking from scratch is something that seems normal to me. My mum always has and I have such happy memories from throughout my childhood of helping her out in the kitchen. I still enjoying helping her out whenever I'm home. I love that baking reminds me of her and it's really fun even if it doesn't always go perfectly. Which is never really has. Getting to eat pie at the end has always made it worth it.
I snapped a few photos of the process this time.
YUM. 






Project pie is officially complete.

Find the recipe here.
Check out the other pies I have made over the past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment